The KHC archives include a substantial collection of Kemsing related artefacts and memorabilia which have been donated over a period of many years and are available to view.
Some of the latest additions to our collection of Kemsing related artefacts are listed below:
- WW2 aircraft relic from a Luftwaffe Junkers bomber, shot down in Sevenoaks having been chased over Kemsing by RAF fighter planes
- A souvenir “present from Kemsing” plate c 1960’s
- An old 1st Kemsing Girl Guides flag believed to date back to their formation in the 1920’s
- A china jug in the shape of a rat, presented to the annual winner of the Kemsing “rat and sparrow” club competition. Dates back to the first half of the 20th century.
- Various horticultural medals presented to Mr Alan Pennells of Kemsing
- Goldings Brewery advertising tin sign from early in the 20th century
- Queen Victoria commemorative jubilee medal
- Old glass bottle from the Lyle company based in Maidstone and dating from early in the 20th century